🐻 Who we are 🐻
Castor automates, crowdsources and prioritizes data documentation for companies. Our product is plug-and-play, fun to use, and collaborative. It automates painful documentation tasks. By doing so, we enable every employee to find, understand, and consume data assets.
Created in 2020, by four data lovers who all experienced firsthand the pain of exploring data, Castor is already running in leading unicorns such as BackMarket, Gorgias, Stuart, ManoMano, Vestiaire Collective, or Sendinblue.
We have a bold vision to improve our product. To support it, we raised a 2.5m€ Seed round from Frst and accomplished Business Angels (founders of Dataiku, Zenly, Vestiaire Collective, etc).
👨💻 About the role 👩💻
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our growing Data Catalog Team. The tech team will grow to 15 engineers within the next 6 months.
You will take part in building the heart of our new data catalog platform :
- Automate context creation through powerful SQL parser and extractors
- Build a data lineage engine
- Design DevOps architecture to deploy Castor in a scalable way
- Implement gamification features to stimulate user adoption
Our stack runs on React, Node.js, Python, PostgreSQL, and Docker.
As a Software Engineer, you will join a team of talented, and passionate engineers. We move fast, with a lot of ownership, and are proud to tackle exciting problems.
🏄 Are we a good fit? 🏇
You would be a good fit at Castor if you are:
- A skillful and humble engineer willing to grow
- Passionate about building products customers love
- Enthusiastic about teamwork, willing to receive and provide honest feedback
- Fluent in English (No need to speak French!)
We offer employees a stimulating environment to focus on their work through:
- Competitive compensation packages, along with equity
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- Do tell us what you need