🐻 Who we are 🐻
Castor is a metadata management platform that helps companies leverage data at scale. We help people find, understand and use data, regardless of their skillset. Our product is plug-and-play, automated, and collaborative. It makes the painful documentation task feel like a breeze.
Created in 2020 by four data lovers who experienced firsthand the pain of exploring data, Castor is already running in leading unicorns such as Canva, Deliveroo, BackMarket, Gorgias, Stuart, ManoMano, Vestiaire Collective, or Sendinblue.
We have a bold vision to improve our product. To support it, we raised $26M in Seed and Series A funding from Blossom, Frst and accomplished Business Angels (founders of Dataiku, Zenly, Vestiaire Collective, etc).
👨💻 About the role 👩💻
As Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for communicating the benefits of Castor to our audience in an authentic, compelling way. You will lead go-to-market execution for launches, own product positioning and messaging (through website and sales collateral), and support marketing campaigns. As an expert on the voice of the customer both externally and internally, you’ll also use your knowledge to generate customer insights that can help set Castor apart in the market. This role will work cross-functionally across Marketing, Product, and Sales teams, and report directly into the Head of Marketing.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Deeply understand our audience and their needs, serving as voice of the customer
- Create and execute go-to-market strategy for new product and feature launches
- Develop positioning and messaging for Castor’s products and product suite that is informed by customer research, market insights, and product knowledge.
- Own how we position Castor on our website, and project manage page launches with support from design.
- Drive creation of product marketing assets including feature announcements, product content, product videos and sales collateral (eg. case studies, decks, product guides)
- Measure impact and track performance across engagement, leads, sales enablement, and revenue goals
🏄 Are we a good fit? 🏇
We are looking for you because you have:
- 4+ years of experience in B2B Product Marketing and/or Growth
- You’re customer-centric in all you do and know how to engage your audience
- You’re a master synthesizer. You don’t shy away from data and can turn many data points into a compelling story.
- Great written and verbal communication skills to technical and nontechnical audiences
- You can stay organized and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience collaborating closely with Product, Sales, and Marketing
- This role is ideally based in the New York metro area with a hybrid office/remote environment, but we’re also open to remote candidates in the US and Europe.
We offer employees a stimulating environment to focus on their work through:
- Competitive compensation packages, along with equity
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunities to grow within the company across all departments
- Parental leave
How to Apply
Send an email with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org