🐻 Who we are 🐻
At Castor we believe that data people spend too much time to find and understand data assets. Our product is plug-and-play, fun to use, and collaborative. It automates painful documentation tasks. By doing so, we enable every employee to find, understand, and consume data assets.
Created in 2020, by four data lovers who all experienced firsthand the pain of exploring data, Castor is already running in leading unicorns such as Canva, BackMarket, Gorgias, Stuart, ManoMano, Vestiaire Collective, or Sendinblue.
We have a bold vision to improve our product. To support it, we raised a 2.5m€ Seed round from Frst and accomplished Business Angels (founders of Dataiku, Zenly, Vestiaire Collective, etc).
👨💻 About the role 👩💻
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team (currently 21 people).
Our vision is
Improve the Data Experience and Democratise Data access
We do this following 3 tracks
🎯 Discovery: We empower people to find, understand and leverage their data assets
👪 Community: We empower people to build a collaborative data culture
💊 Health: We empower people to improve their data environment’s health
🏄 About the fit? 🏇
You would be a good fit at Castor if you are:
- Experience: You already have experience in a tech or product role
- Problem solver: You have strong problem-solving skills. You obsess with coming up with the best possible solutions to fit our users' needs.
- Tech curiosity: You are constantly curious to understand how things work. You are excited to discover a technical environment.
- Impact maker: You are motivated by the opportunity to improve the lives of customers.
- Insight-driven: You have a desire for becoming an expert on a given topic, combining customer focus, analytics, and market insights.
- Communication & collaboration skills: You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precisely articulating customer problems.
- Project Manager: You know how to coordinate projects and bring them to life with strong attention to detail.
We offer beavers a stimulating environment to focus on their work through:
- Competitive compensation packages, along with equity for full time positions (CDI)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- Anything else you need