🐻 Who we are 🐻
Castor is a metadata management platform that helps companies leverage data at scale. We help people find, understand and use data, regardless of their skillset. Our product is plug-and-play, automated, and collaborative. It makes the painful documentation task, feel like a breeze.
Created in 2020, by four data lovers who experienced firsthand the pain of exploring data, Castor is already running in leading unicorns such as Canva, Deliveroo, BackMarket, Gorgias, Stuart, ManoMano, Vestiaire Collective, or Sendinblue.
We have a bold vision to improve our product. To support it, we raised a 2.5m€ Seed round from Frst and accomplished Business Angels (founders of Dataiku, Zenly, Vestiaire Collective, etc).
👨💻 About the role 👩💻
We are looking for a Head of Marketing with deep expertise in at least one of the three following marketing verticals: content marketing, product marketing, and demand gen. The purpose of this role is to bring Castor world-class thought leadership, visibility, and trust.
Metrics you’ll own
- Awareness & Thought Leadership
- Sales Qualified Pipeline Generation
Areas of personal ownership
- Castor Brand Recognition: leverage your network to help Castor talk to every event that matters (Coalesce, Snowflake Conf, etc), build co-marketing opportunities with top data companies, nurture press relationships and put our names into industry-leading benchmarks (Gartner, Matt Turck Data Landscape, etc
Areas of management
- Product marketing: Communicate Castor’s most exciting features and benefits to our audience (internal & external). Own product launches, messaging and positioning, and competitive intelligence.
- Content marketing: Position Castor as a thought leader. Own the content strategy to drive acquisition and engagement for Castor. Create ebooks, positioning guides, messaging pillars, solution briefs, and other enablement materials. Ensure relevant content pieces are optimized for SEO.
- Event Marketing: Own the in-real-life data conference & event agenda. Help us host webinars (potentially a data conference) and coordinate co-marketing talks & product demos. Big bonus for creative thinking here.
- Growth Marketing / Demand Gen: Work hand in hand with the Head of Growth. Generate leads, develop the attribution model, and use product-led growth (PLG) techniques to optimize the funnel. Own the marketing tech stack and marketing website.
- Recruit a team of 5-10 people within 12 months in the US the help us build a world-class brand and awareness
- Own a $m+ yearly budget
🏄 Are we a good fit? 🏇
We are looking for you because you have:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B and Data Marketing
- Obsessive about understanding our customers and their challenges.
- Experience in content marketing, content writing, or community management at a SaaS/Data company
- Able to prioritize ruthlessly. You possess the ability to work on multiple projects while focusing the right level of effort on each.
- Excellent written English including good spelling and grammar in addition to outstanding proof-reading skills
- Excellent communication skills and strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
We offer employees a stimulating environment to focus on their work through:
- Competitive compensation packages, along with equity
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunities to grow within the company across all departments
- Parental leave
How to Apply
Send an email with your Linkedin profile or CV to: email@example.com