🐻 Who we are 🐻
Castor automates, crowdsources and prioritizes data documentation for companies. Our product is plug-and-play, fun to use, and collaborative. It automates painful documentation tasks. By doing so, we enable every employee to find, understand, and consume data assets.
Created in 2020, by four data lovers who all experienced firsthand the pain of exploring data, Castor is already running in leading unicorns such as BackMarket, Gorgias, Stuart, ManoMano, Vestiaire Collective, or Sendinblue.
We have a bold vision to improve our product. To support it, we raised a 2.5m€ Seed round from Frst and accomplished Business Angels (founders of Dataiku, Zenly, Vestiaire Collective, etc).
👨💻 About the role 👩💻
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager. This is a complex name for a really cool job! You basically get to go to all data conferences across Europe and/or the US. The concept is simple:
- Organize and participate in all the relevant data events: from online application to the last-minute organization on the field
- Go the extra mile to get a seat at the big players' table. Sometimes it is hard to get the best seats at cool conferences. We want those seats!
- Talk about Castor (a lot) and explain why data discovery matters! Make as many friends in events as possible
- Build and execute integrated field marketing follow-up campaigns, involving emails, direct mails, social media, and any additional relevant channels
🏄 Are we a good fit? 🏇
We are looking for you because you:
- have a lot of energy, are outgoing, and love to meet new people at social events
- like to organize events and can handle the logistics
- have minimum 2 years experience in Field Marketing
- are fluent in English/French
Bonus: you have experience in the data industry
We offer employees a stimulating environment to focus on their work through:
- Competitive compensation packages, along with equity
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- Do tell us what you need