🐻 Who we are 🐻
Castor is the ultimate tool to maintain knowledge around data within a company. It automates, crowdsources, and prioritizes data documentation. Our product is collaborative and accessible to everyone, from domain experts to data professionals. By doing so, we enable every employee to find, understand, and trust data assets.
Created in 2020, by four data lovers who all experienced firsthand the pain of exploring data, Castor is already running in leading unicorns such as Deliveroo, BackMarket, Gorgias, RentTheRunway, ManoMano, or Sendinblue.
We have a bold vision to improve our product. To support it, we raised a $23m Series A from Blossom, Frst and accomplished Business Angels (founders of Dataiku, Zenly, Vestiaire Collective, etc).
👨💻 About the role 👩💻
We are seeking a motivated and results-driven Demand Generation Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, executing, and optimizing demand generation campaigns across multiple channels to drive engagement and fill our sales pipeline. This person will also dig into data and reporting to measure and optimize the performance of demand generation efforts. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in B2B SaaS marketing and experience in developing and executing successful demand generation strategies from the ground up. You should be a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills, comfortable with ambiguity, and have a track record of success. This role will report directly into the Head of Marketing.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Plan and execute demand generation campaigns across channels, including email, website, webinars, paid search, paid social, content syndication, and direct marketing to drive leads/pipeline
- Manage demand generation budget, track spend, and manage marketing-influenced pipeline, while proving out ROI, cost per conversion and cost per acquisition
- Manage and communicate demand generation project timelines, ensuring that all activities are executed on time and within budget.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive audience definition and development, create campaign messaging, launch demand programs and execute your strategy.
- Understand value drivers for prospects and accelerate MQLs through the funnel by managing marketing automation, lead management, lead routing and nurture flows.
- Be a partner to BDRs and Sales, ensuring clear hand-offs (and pass-backs), maintain an actionable feedback loop, and ensure proper visibility into the pipeline
🏄 Are we a good fit? 🏇
We are looking for you because you have:
- 4+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing, with a focus on demand generation
- Ability to implement tactics across a breadth of channels (email, paid media, website, content syndication, ABM, marketing automation, etc)
- Ability to develop and execute successful campaigns that deliver results, measured in opportunities and revenue, not just leads
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to collaborate well and leverage the broader team to help you achieve your goals
- Comfort working with CRM and marketing automation tools (we use Hubspot) to manage campaigns, nurture lead flows, and measure reporting
We offer employees a stimulating environment to focus on their work through:
- Competitive compensation packages, along with equity
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment with offices in NYC and Paris
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunities to grow within the company across all departments
- Parental leave
- Full benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance
- WeWork membership reimbursement
How to Apply
Send an email with your Linkedin profile or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org