🐻 Who we are 🐻
At Castor we believe that data people spend too much time finding and understanding data assets. Our product is plug-and-play, fun to use, and collaborative. It automates painful documentation tasks. By doing so, we enable every employee to find, understand, and consume data assets.
Created in 2020, by four data lovers who all experienced firsthand the pain of exploring data, Castor is already running in leading unicorns such as Canva, BackMarket, Gorgias, Stuart, ManoMano, Vestiaire Collective, or Sendinblue.
We have a bold vision to improve our product. To support it, we raised a 2.5m€ Seed round from Frst and accomplished Business Angels (founders of Dataiku, Zenly, Vestiaire Collective, etc).
👨💻 About the role 👩💻
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing team (currently 20 people).
We are looking for someone who has a deep sense of analytics, but also who has a deep understanding and empathy to understand the need of the customer.
You will be joining our Solutions team. The team is the glue between the Product, Sales, and Tech team, and allows you to operate at the heart of Castor. The position allows you to discover 3 fields: Customer Success, Product Management, and Operations. You will get the opportunity to specialize if you wish, or simply to continue jumping between subjects. See the team: Louise, Arnaud
As a data analyst in the Solutions team, you will take part in building the heart of our new data catalog platform :
- Client Analytics: build and automates reports that bring value to customers’ data model, documentation level, usage, etc.
- Scouting new features: as part of our development, we will need to test and iterate fast on features. We will need to build proofs-of-concept fast. You'll be in charge to lead these first iterations of a "quick-and-dirty" solution. For example :
- Automatically identify Personally Identifiable Information across our client's data
- Scrape data from websites (Salesforce, Segment, etc) to generate documentation automatically
- Onboard new clients: our client base is growing fast! You will help onboard new clients and deploy new features to our existing clients. This is the opportunity to work with the best data teams out there!
- Great analytical skills: we need you to be able to clearly navigate complex problems
- Some experience scripting: you should have some basis in 1 language. Ex. R, SQL, Python
As a Data Analyst, you will join a team of talented, and passionate engineers. We move fast, with a lot of ownership, and are proud to tackle exciting problems.
🏄 About the fit? 🏇
You would be a good fit at Castor if you are:
- You have previously worked in a startup environment, preferably with a SaaS product.
- You are passionate about building products customers love, enthusiastic about teamwork, willing to receive and provide honest feedback
- You are driven and autonomous
- Fluent in English (No need to speak French!)
We offer beavers a stimulating environment to focus on their work through:
- Competitive compensation packages, along with equity for full-time positions (CDI)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- Anything else you need
How to Apply
Send an email with your Linkedin profile or CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org