🐻 Who we are 🐻
Castor automates, crowdsources and prioritizes data documentation for companies. Our product is plug-and-play, fun to use, and collaborative. It automates painful documentation tasks. By doing so, we enable every employee to find, understand, and consume data assets.
Created in 2020, by four data lovers who all experienced firsthand the pain of exploring data, Castor is already running in leading unicorns such as BackMarket, Gorgias, Stuart, ManoMano, Vestiaire Collective, or Sendinblue.
We have a bold vision to improve our product. To support it, we raised a 2.5m€ Seed round from Frst and accomplished Business Angels (founders of Dataiku, Zenly, Vestiaire Collective, etc).
👨💻 About the role 👩💻
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager. The concept is simple:
- Define, build and maintain a high-quality content pipeline to meet the needs of sales and marketing that drives website traffic and generates marketing leads.
- Manage a full content calendar, creating case studies, blog articles, datasheets, webinars, web ads, social content, and other materials of forward-thinking topics helping scale ups solve the challenges they face most in their business planning process.
- Contributing to the Castor user community with relevant engagement strategies and useful resources.
- Coordinating with other teams across the company to ensure content consistency and accuracy, including product, design, and customer success.
- Creating collateral like landing pages, social messaging, follow-up engagement emails, and more.
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of messaging to make improvements.
🏄 Are we a good fit? 🏇
We are looking for you because you have:
- Experience in content marketing, content writing or community management at a SaaS/Data company
- Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEO, PPC, social media and content marketing
- Excellent written English including good spelling and grammar in addition to outstanding proof-reading skills
- Excellent communication skills and strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
We offer employees a stimulating environment to focus on their work through:
- Competitive compensation packages, along with equity
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best health insurance with Alan Blue entirely free for you and your family
- Do tell us what you need