🐻 Who we are 🐻
Castor is a metadata management platform that helps companies leverage data at scale. We help people find, understand and use data, regardless of their skillset. Our product is plug-and-play, automated, and collaborative. It makes the painful documentation task, feel like a breeze.
Created in 2020, by four data lovers who experienced firsthand the pain of exploring data, Castor is already running in leading unicorns such as Canva, Deliveroo, BackMarket, Gorgias, Stuart, ManoMano, Vestiaire Collective, or Sendinblue.
We have a bold vision to improve our product. To support it, we raised a 2.5m€ Seed round from Frst and accomplished Business Angels (founders of Dataiku, Zenly, Vestiaire Collective, etc).
👨💻 About the role 👩💻
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to support founders in their day-to-day operations. This role will be the best to learn firsthand what it takes to build a company from the ground up. We are looking for someone extremely motivated, autonomous, and with a deep sense of ownership.
In a way, you will be experiencing, with our help, all the key missions a founder needs to face in order to build a great company.
Example of missions
- Fundraising: equity, debt & subventions.
- Recruiting: employer branding, awareness & one-off recruiting missions.
- Building Company Culture: anticipate culture problems related to high growth.
- Operations: improve internal processes.
- Communication: internal & external
🏄 Are we a good fit? 🏇
We are looking for you because you have:
- 3+ years of experience in consulting & entrepreneurship.
- Energy, Motivation & Drive. You need to be excited about building things from the ground up.
- Able to prioritize ruthlessly. You possess the ability to work on multiple projects while focusing the right level of effort on each. Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Excellent written English including good spelling and grammar in addition to outstanding proof-reading skills
- Excellent communication skills and strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
We offer employees a stimulating environment to focus on their work through:
- Competitive compensation packages, along with equity
- Swile, Alan & more
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- Opportunities to grow within the company across all departments
- Parental leave
How to Apply
Send an email with your Linkedin profile or CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org